- The child’s UK/Irish long Birth Certificate;
- Both parents’ long Birth Certificates;
- Both parents’ Zimbabwean National Registration Cards (IDs) (Paper type, metal type or plastic type);
- Both parents’ Passports;
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable) and
- A fee of £25.00 (Twenty-Five Pounds Sterling) which should be paid in Cash or Postal Orders.
Also bring along photocopies of every original documents which are listed above. (For the old-type Passports, photocopy pages 1 to 5 and/or the last page for the new-type Passports). When the forms have duly been completed, signed and processed, it is the applicant’s responsibility to send these to the Registrar General’s Office, Private Bag 7734, Causeway, Harare, for child registration and issuance of the Zimbabwean long Birth Certificate.
Single parents can process applications by submitting:
- The child’s UK/Irish long birth certificate
- The parent’s long birth certificate.
- The parent’s Zimbabwean National Identity Card(Paper type, metal type or plastic type).
- The parent’s passport.