[fusion_text]Camp Amalinda, A Wilderness of Granite, is situated 45 kilometers south of Bulawayo on the Matopos road. The Matopos region has been classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is
home to the highest concentration of rock art in Southern Africa. Some of the prolific species include the black eagle and rock hyrax.
The lodges are set within the granite boulders on different levels and each have a distinctive look and feel. There are 9 lodges in total comprising of 3 suites, 3 family rooms (with 2 double beds in each), 2 double rooms and 1 twin room.
Camp Amalinda’s lodges all have electric blankets for the winter season. Each room has an en suite bathroom built into the granite rock face, giving a unique accommodation experience. Tea and coffee stations come standard in each room.
You will be led by our knowledgeable and professional guides through this enchanting area. The choice of activities include:
- Historic trek to Rhodes’ grave and “View of the World”
- Sunset hikes to the tops of granite dwalas
- Walks to world renowned caves and bushman paintings
- Game drives into the National Park
- Spa salon with a professional masseuse.
- Rhino walks (on request)
- Swimming pool
Facts and Facilities:
- A thatched, elevated dining area.
- Library area with a selection of African classics
- Two bar areas with a variety of local and imported beverages
- Laundry service
- A sunset lounge and show kitchen
- Tea and coffee station
- Borehole water throughout camp
- Set meals with dietary requirements accepted and meals served at the captain’s table
- Credit card facilities available: ONLY Visa & Mastercard accepted
For more information and booking contact Camp Amalinda at;
[/fusion_text][button link=”http://www.campamalinda.com/” color=”default” size=”medium” type=”” shape=”” target=”_blank” title=”” gradient_colors=”|” gradient_hover_colors=”|” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”1px” shadow=”” icon=”” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” modal=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”1″ alignment=”” class=”” id=””]Go To Camp Amalinda Website[/button]