Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 250g (½ packet) FATTI’S & MONI’S Elbow Macaroni
- 300g pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 x 410g tin chopped tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 500g boerewors
- Rocket, to serve
- Cook the FATTI’S & MONI’S Elbow Macaroni according to packet instructions.
- Cook the pumpkin cubes in salted boiling water for about 8 minutes until tender. Drain.
- Heat a splash of oil over medium high and sauté the onion for about 5 minutes until golden brown. Add the garlic and rosemary and fry for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Mix through the pumpkin and cook for 3 minutes. Season to taste.
- Cook the boerewors over the BBQ or in a pan over medium high for about 10 minutes until cooked. Serve with the pasta topped with the relish and rocket.